Yeah, Haiduk kicks ass. This solo project is shreddy, angry, and relentless. Haiduk smashes your ear drums without mercy! Essentially, this is a blackened Death Metal project with serious Thrash Metal elements and a good bit of creativity. There’s a satanic theme going on which is kinda cheesy, but I’ll forgive that cause the music itself is great, fast, and furious. Check out the record “Spellbook” for some original deathy, thrashy goodness. Warning: May cause unexpected circle pits, portals to the underworld, and make your neighbors start moshing.
SONG(S) OF THE DAY
- Devin Townsend Is Writing A Symphony!
- System Of A Down Have Written New Songs
- Coheed And Cambria Sign With Jay-Z?
- JAKUB ZYTECKI (DISPERSE) – DEBUT…
- The Ultimate Deathcore Parody From…
- Shokran Announce New Album…
- Jakub Zytecki (DispersE) “Wishful
- Through Lifeless Eyes “The…
- Audiotopsy (Mudvayne / Skrape)
- Drewsif Stalin Needs Your Votes!!